You have successfully added the page to My Report.
Kingston, Canada is strategically located in the middle of North America on Lake Ontario. With a population of 168,000 Kingston is rated one of the best places to live in Canada.
Kingston is the regional centre for Eastern Ontario. The area within an eight-hour drive of Kingston represents the third largest GDP concentration in North America.
- 25 million people within an 8-hour drive
- 130 million people within a day's drive
- 30 minutes from the US border
Proximity to neighbouring Canadian cities:
Proximity to neighbouring US cities:
- Toronto: 2h 15m
- Ottawa: 2h
- Montreal: 3h
- Syracuse: 2h 15m
- Rochester: 3h 30m
- Reliable local logistics and distribution with companies offering truckload and freight management services throughout Canada, United States and Mexico.
- Direct I-81 and HWY 401 access to all major cities in the Northeast & Midwest United States.
- Kingston Airport YGK - 7+ daily flights from Kingston to Toronto.
- VIA Rail/CN Rail - Kingston is an express stop between Montreal and Toronto.
- 1000 Islands Bridge - 30 minute access to one of Ontario's most efficient and least congested border crossings with 24-hour customs clearance.
- Kingston has high quality, well-established supply chains, and the lowest corporate taxes on the continent.
- The manufacturing sector in Kingston is represented by over 100 companies that employ 5,000 people.